Monday, December 1, 2008

Random About Me



Hello Assalamualaikum. I am new in this blogsphere. I created this blog because of the influenced from my friends. I don't really know how to start. So I guess maybe the readers of this blog might be interested if I get started by introducing myself. I hope this will be okay.

Fullname: Norkamiliah binti Harun
Nickname: Mili
Birthday: 16 August 1989 / 13 Muharram 1410 (Wednesday)
Siblings: Youngest from 9
Place of origin: Taiping, Perak, Malaysia.
Favourite colors: Green. Red. White. Black. Pink. Everything.
Height: 150cm
Weight: 40kg

Currently studying in Centre for Foundation Studies of International Islamic Univerity Malaysia (CFS IIUM), Nilai, reading LAWS.

Secondary School: SM Raja (P) Taayah, Ipoh, Perak (2002-2006)
Primary School: SK Long Jaafar, Kamunting (1996-2001)
Kindergarten: Tadika Kemas Batu Kurau (1994-1995)

This is kinda my journal. I hope I can write more and more on this blog for my future self to see. Hihi. Hopefully I won't publish anything that my future self will regret. InsyaAllah. ^^


.QUOTES OF THE DAY.
*Life is the flower for which love is the honey*
.VICTOR HUGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SENYUM. Tak perlu kata apa-apa. SENYUM! :)