Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello and Goodbye


Hello Girls and Guys, today is my first day attending the classes in IIUM for the new semester 4. Every week for this semester, I will begin my day on Tuesday since I'll not be having Monday classes at all. So no more "Monday Mourn" feeling. I guess, that will be a good start.

I am very excited as you can see in the picture above, the first day to start classes but I end up disappointed since 2 classes had been cancelled. Maybe next time, no need to be very excited about something. Try to control the excitement and be cool. But, I just can't my help myself since I already promise to change and be different from previous semester.

Actually, to be honest, the previous semester did not went really well. I'd failed in 2 subjects for the first time ever in my life which I didn't expect at all. That day the result came out on 1 Muharram, I'd cried out loud and feel so miserable thinking about my future and everything else. I feel like giving up and thinking of changing to another course too if necessary.

But then, my sweet and lovely friends said that this is not the end of everything, but it is just the beginning, the wake up call for me, who all along this time had been so playful and did not study very well. I need to change. And yeah, thanks to all those friends with their most comfortable words, had already gave me strength to start the new semester with fresh feeling and no pressure.  

My life really need a wake-up call and I need to thank Allah for this. If not, maybe I still didn't realize that I've been wasting so much time. If I already tried last semester, this semester, I need to try harder. Goodbye old Mili, here comes the new ones with new spirit and hoping that everything will just be fine and I can maintain this feeling until the end of everything. InsyaAllah.

My class schedule for Semester 4
1. Law of Succession (SHA 2720)
2. Criminal Law 2 (LAW 2311)
3. Usul Fiqh 1 (SHA 3410)
4. Family Law 1 (LAW 2220)
5. Constitutional Law 1 (LAW 2250)
6. English for Academic Purpose (LE 4000)
7. Tilawah Al-Quran 2 (TQS 2000M)
8. Parenting

My schedule quite pack this semester since my study plan had change because the 2 subjects repeated. And that makes my credit hours goes 20. Quite tough though but I'm hoping for something good in return. I'm going to be alone in most classes and try making new friends. Hopefully there's people who want to be friends with me. After 3 semesters stick with the same group of friends, I think this might be hard. But whatever, life must go on, with or without friend.

49 comments:

  1. yeahhh semangat dah lift up kan..ini yg kita mahuuuu..new mili! goodluck & all the best for your new sem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i'm talking about...GOOOD GURL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) SENYUM. Tak perlu kata apa-apa. SENYUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye mili!

    kte prnh ase mcm yg mili ase..

    mla tu ase down glr kn..

    tp skrg da nmpk hikmah sume tuh..

    mula dri bwh tu lbh baek ... byk beri kesedaran kt kte kn..pape pn..all da bez dear...

    juz 4 u..

    DON"T QUIT..

    When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
    Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
    You may succeed with another blow,
    Success is failure turned inside out--
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems so far;
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

    lots of love,wa..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @molmolla

    sikit awak kata?? nak pengsan dah ni 20 credit hours. wuwu. nasib seorang repeaters T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cheno

    thanks my dear. now i'm touched ;')
    hoping for the best. awak doakan kite ye. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kimomoto

    thank you.here comes my wonderpets who always been such a wonderful friends. learn from the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bazilah

    :) SENYUM. Tak perlu kata apa-apa. SENYUM! Nice one dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Atia Qistina

    Azwa!!!! Thanks azzwa. terharunya. mili dah puas nangis dah. now dah tanak sia2kan airmata. nak jadi kuat n tebus balik kesilapan sem lepas. kita takkan sedar kalau kita tak diuji.i will not quit. thanks my dear. now i'm touched. ;')

    ReplyDelete
  10. mili gudluck :)
    myb ade hikmah kan semua tu jadi.
    kawan nyna pun lebih kurang cam mili.
    sekarang ni dia macam dah give up terus.tak tau dah nak pujuk macam mana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @nyna

    memang ada hikmahnya nyna.now mili dh ready material n baca something b4 masuk class.kalau dulu,mlm exam baru nk study.mmg Tuhan saja nk tunjuk la tu kan. ckp kt kwn Nyna, dia tak keseorangan. ramai lg yg nsb lebih teruk dr dia. kena kuat n cuba utk tebus balik. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. result aku last sem pun macam taik :(
    para lecturer bpakat ke hapa??

    anyway, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea.. sabar yer.. biasa la tuh.. lumrah koet kna rasa skali.. medic plak fail is common.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. akak; good luck! jangan mengalah.
    ily :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. padan muka kena repeat 2..
    sapa suruh byk main..

    ReplyDelete
  16. AKU HARAP KO BERJAYA SEM KALI NI. SEMOGA SEMANGAT UNTUK TERUS BERJAYA TAK LUNTUR !

    ReplyDelete
  17. everdearest milly :)

    I stand before, a road that will lead.Into the unknown - at least unknown to me.I want to go, but I'm paralyzed with fear.Fear of a choice, where the outcome isn't clear.

    And I take the first step of a million more.
    And I'll make mistakes I've never made before.
    But at least I'm moving forward, at least I'm moving forward.
    At least I'm moving forward...

    I wonder if the journey will be.Short as I hope, or much longer than it seems.But either way, I've made up my mind.I'm through feeling scared, I'm leaving that behind.

    we'll spread my wings and we'll learn how to fly.we'll do what it takes till we touch the sky..
    ganbatte bebeh!! kite pon mcm kamu jugak! chill n keep moving forwad yarrrrhh..^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Don’t despair and never loose hope
    Cos' Allah is always by your side"

    i dedicated insyaAllah by maher zain for u. stay strong mili and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. b strong mili..
    stary ur new sem with new resolution..
    goodluck!=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. jadual kelas yg sgt memberansangkan..comeyy !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. dont study hard. study smart =) once bitten twice shy... good luck!

    parenting? there's such subject as parenting being taught at uni?? What?? ada eah?

    ReplyDelete
  22. tulis dlm BM dahlah wey
    xpayah la nak omputih sgt
    grammar beterabur
    org xsuka la baca woi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kak mili you can do this! Monday is such a bless for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. you will succeed. i believe in u :)

    baca entri ko ni membuatkn aku rasa semangat utk sambung blaja juga.

    sama2 kite berusaha ok Mili?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Practice makes perfect. Write more in English. That will help u for your EAP :)

    All the best mili~

    ReplyDelete
  26. thing happens for a reason.
    Allah tak jadikan sesuatu tu sia sia kan.

    see see, now u want to change, and thats a good starting point for you to move on.

    we only learn from mistakes and losing. not from winning.

    all the best for your new sem milimilo.

    from aku kau i u hana mili
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  27. wahhh. gila pack jadual! :O
    kite punya jadual sem niyh tak byk classes. mayb sbb baru 2nd sem.

    btw, all the best. blaja kat uia niyh susah nye lah nak dapat pointer tinggi. lagi lagi mcm korg yg amek Law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. ur the blogger that i ever followed...

    suke sgt2...

    cute sgt2...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good luck milimilo. Its okey i guess to be loser sometimes. kADANG2 org yg gagal mula2x nie, dia paling da boom paling berjaya akhir sekali.asalkan jagna give up.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ask yourself this..
    why do we fall?
    the answer would be..
    so we could learn to pick up our self again..

    good luck..:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. mili! omg 20 credits hour? wahhh bnyknya. btw, bju kurung kita sme lah :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi! mmg perit n sedih kalo failed subject :)

    but, i know u can do it k! target for dis sem k.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. salam mili. nice timetable! great way to chill all those banyaknya-subject-aku-kena-ambik-sem-ni stuff :)

    good luck for the new sem :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. gudlakkkkkkkkkkkkkk aja aja fighting!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow best.... monday is holiday.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

SENYUM. Tak perlu kata apa-apa. SENYUM! :)